11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

What I wore on my birthday!

To contact us Click HERE
Taking a little part of Annie's blog (Originate and Renovate) for my birthday post, you just gotta love her "What I wore Wednesday" posts, she is a fashionista!
So here goes: What I wore on my birthday:
 Jennifer Lopez Shorts and Halter top!Her new clothing line is at Kohls. She always looks smashing and I love her shorts! Charlie always wants me to wear a mini skirt but I just can't bring myself to do it, but when I saw these shorts, I thought ok I can wear those! And I read an article on what to wear if you are short, they said halter type tops, so there you have it, Charlie was very impressed! I still felt girly without having to worry about showing my undies off in a mini skirt!! Wheeeeeee!
 Dinner at the Elephant bar, wow, that Ahi Tuna Salad was yummy!Then we went into the Green Valley Resort, Charlie gave me 100 to play with since I won 1600 last year for my birthday there, he thought it was a good idea!I just love caveman keno but my big win came on the megabucks, 700.00!We walked out with 800.00 total!
I am lucky, you know, I have the tattoo to prove it !So, all in all, I had a fun time picking out a birthday outfit, having dinner with Charlie and playing a little, well a lot, we were there until midnight! When my birthday was over we walked out with 4x what we walked in with!Can't wait until next year #48....I wonder what I will wear??

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder