23 Nisan 2012 Pazartesi

Happy Fucking Birthday

To contact us Click HERE
Well, it's that time of year again. Today is my birthday. I don't really make a big deal, or a deal of any size, about my birthday. But this year is the worst one I can remember. I'm not where I want to be and I'm certainly not doing what I want to be doing. Earlier in the year I had high hopes for this holiday season, but the shit just didn't pan out. I just got a text from Drew wishing me a happy birthday. Ok, it's a little better now.

This blog is whatever it is. Some people read it, I'm not sure why. I used to think it was entertaining because I was running free, living in the poker world, dealing with the everyday struggles of the underground G-vegas scene. Then I got to Vegas and the adventure really began. I had a story to tell and I even enjoy reading it myself. I'm not sure where this is going. Anyway, today I'm sitting in the very seat I was sitting in when I started this blog and wrote the very first post. I'm at Liquid Highway, downtown G-vegas. This place used to be Port City Java. It was a little better in those days, but this will do.

I was about to play online but I got a phone call that reminded me of just how lonely I am this Christmas season so I quickly plumeted into sadness. The music in here is sad as shit too so I guess I'll just spiral into a full blown depression. I'm struggling right now. It truely is tough in the streets.

Fuck my birthday.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder