14 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

Trying

To contact us Click HERE
I can't sleep where I live, though I did just make a fairly successful effort to sleep twelve hours. My relationship is barely functional. I've not been very productive in my poker life and I haven't been very responsible with the money I've made dealing. I've been side tracked a lot lately. I'm out of shape and tired. Despite all this, I'm in a pretty good mood today. I'm motivated. I'm inspired. It could be the upcoming weight-loss bet I'll be involved in. It's probably mostly due to the new Iron Maiden CD, The Final Frontier. It's really kicking me in the motivators.

I'm in Asheville, on my way to cherokee. I have a limited roll at the moment but plan to do work in the mountains of NC. I'll also be working on preparations for the aforementioned weight loss competition. I won't reveal too many strategy related points about how I'm preparing or how I plan to win, but once the terms have been fully negotiated and the bet has begun, I'll fill you in. The main point is to kick start, and begin to self-enforce a lifestyle change. Good luck me.

I'm gonna play a bit online and the head on up the mountain. God, Iron Maiden rips it the fuck up!

COME ON YOU IRONS!

Curving on the edge of daylight
'til it slips into the void
Waited in the long night dreaming
'til the sun is born again

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder