14 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

Anew

To contact us Click HERE
I know... I know. It's been awhile. It's been a freaking month since I posted here. By this time there probably won't even be anyone left to read anymore, but I'm gonna write anyway.

A lot has happened. I was back in Cherokee for a bit and now I'm not. I ran like total shit up there for a month and then I left. That's all that really needs to be said about that. So I'm on a new track now.

First of all, I found a dealing job and it's a preety good one. Things will never be the same as they were in the days of the Spring Hotel and the Gaelic game, but considering everything, they're getting better. I deal on tuesdays and saturdays and the location is about 45 minutes from G-vegas. It actually takes about an hour to get home and the drive is brutal at 5:00am after dealing for 10 hours, but I'm not complaining. We play 1-1 NLH and the games is great. It plays like a 1-2 with a discounted limp and BB, as the standard preflop raise ranges from $8-$12. I'd love to be a player in the game regularly but for now, dealing is best. The rake is pretty low too by the way, compared to G-vegas, then and now especially.

There's something else in the works as well. I have a friend who kills MTT SNGs for a living. He currently focuses on 180 man turbos. After a discussion a couple weeks ago, we decided that he would stake me in 45 man turbos on Stars. He's coaching me some on the proper strategies and my history with 9 man SNGs has helped a lot. It's not about poker, it's about the grind. It's that simple. Make a million +EV plays and the profit just appears out of nowhere. I'm currently 15 tabling and working my way up to 20 tables. I played 94 games yesterday in about 6 hours. I'm still adjusting to playing so many tables and I'm learning about the game itself. It's a different world from live cash poker, but I'm digging it. It seems to fit my personality quite well.

"So, I guess we'll just see, won't we."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder