11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

My Mom...

To contact us Click HERE
My favorite memories of my mom are at the family reunions we use to have, she would pull out her guitar and play and sing, and I was mesmerized, wow, that is my mom singing like that, I always thought to myself..pretty cool.
Music was always a big part of growing up in my house, it was always on, well, when "I Love Lucy" was not on or "The Andy Griffith" show....her favorites!
I remember the weekends were chore days and she would turn on the oldies and we would clean the house, singing and dancing all along the way. That was in my early teens when just me and my mom were left in the house, we had fun, she introduced me to Austin City Limits show, and my first opera, Rigoletto, it made me cry. Beautiful music.So I say Goodbye for now but she is somewhere playing her music and finally having some fun!
Rest in Peace mom, I love you and will miss you, your baby daughter, Jackie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder