11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

The big 47!!

To contact us Click HERE
It is my birthday today, and I think birthdays are more special than any other holiday, it belongs to you and you only! I always try to make birthdays special for my friends!

47....Wow, that is only 3 years from 50...eeeekk!!!Stop the train, hold the presses..I am not budging from this number...ok, I said that at 44.
I loved 44, that was when Napoli played for the Angels and my baseball jersey fit me, haha. Ok, I am entitled to a little middle age spread. I worked hard for it, ok, scratch that, I ate a lot of good food for it!!

I better get on the treadmill, summer will be here soon and I do not care if I am 47 or 67 I am still going to wear a bikin at the pool...don't judge, I gotta be me!

Have a great day, I am going to do my best at having a great day!
Peace out - my peeps!
Jackie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder