11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

RIP Margaret!

To contact us Click HERE
She always treated me kindly, was a great mother in law to have, she was full of fiestyness, I will miss you my friend....I have to tell you a little story about this morning...charlie and I were having coffee at the table when we heard a noise coming from the back part of the house, charlie says "go see what the cats are up to", I get up and see toby sleeping on the couch, I walk down the hall look in my craft room and sam is sleeping on the chair, I walk back to charlie and tell him the cats are both sleeping....only later when I walked all the way into our bedroom did I discover his moms rosary had fallen off the wall and was laying on the floor, I kinda froze there in my spot..ran back and grabbed my phone called charlie and said I know what that noise was!!! He said he would be stopping by after his claims to check on mom....he never got the chance, the home called at 9:00am and said she had passed away earlier.....She had stopped by this morning at 7:00am and said goodbye by tossing the rosary on the floor, the only thing we had of hers in the house, the only thing I said I wanted to keep to remember her by, charlie had said Yes, she would have liked that...wow, amazing that she could make that happen....I have goose bumps just thinking about it!!!Goodbye Margaret, give big Joe a hug from me! I will miss you!Love, your daughter in law, Jackie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder