24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Do not go see this.....

To contact us Click HERE

CIRCUS OZ SHOW....unless you are a five year old!
It was a hokey pokey juvenile show!

It was held at The Smith Center the new fancy smancy theatre/playhouse here in Las Vegas, I have been dying to go to a show there so when these tickets came up I grabbed them, I could only get 2 so I invited Tanya to go, she likes weird stuff!

The place was beautiful, I thought, Wow, this is going to be good! Boy, was I wrong... Lots of noisey, kick the back of your seat kids in the place. I hate that, if you take your kids out to a nice place teach them some manners first, oh and don't forget to use your indoor voice, does anyone teach their children, that anymore??? Manners, people, manners. I was taught them when I was young so I know it can be done! All my mom had to do was give us the LOOK, and you better believe we sat still like little angels, never heard a peep out of us!

So to recap, show sucked, but The Smith Center was real nice!
My photo of the chandeliers:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder